Huyen Le is a Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) fellow and a PhD student at the University of Iowa. Her research interests are Social Media Analysis, Text Mining, and Applied Machine Learning. She received M.S. in Computer Science, Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea in 2012 and B.S. in Computer Science, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam in 2010.
• 2018: Graduate College Ada Louise Ballard and Seashore Dissertation Fellowship
• 2018: Passed PhD Proposal Defense
• 2017: Graduate College Post-Comprehensive Research Fellowship
• 2017: Passed PhD Comprehensive Exam
• 2015: Passed PhD Qualifying Exam